- White shirt/polo shirt with school logo
- Navy blue sweatshirt with school logo
- Black trousers (black tailored shorts may be worn in the Summer term)
- Black shoes
- Black socks
Boys should not have shaved hairstyles with logos, tramlines or mohicans.
Any boys who come to school with such a style will be asked to return to the hair dressers in order to rectify the hair cut.
White polo shirt with school logo
Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
Autumn and Spring terms – black trousers / skirt
Summer term –black skirt or blue check gingham dress
- Plain black or white tights / socks
Girls should always have their hair tied up for school using plain bobbles, headbands or clips.
Please avoid large hair accessories that are not part of the school uniform.t
Boots can be worn to and from school but pupils will be asked to change into school shoes when in the building.
white round neck t-shirt with school logo
For outdoor PE children need a blue or black tracksuit or jogging bottoms and an extra school sweatshirt. Trainers can be worn for outdoor PE lessons.
If your child wears trainers to school, they will be asked to change into thier P.E. pumps. If there is a genuine reason why your child needs to wear trainers, please write a note for their class teacher.
Where to purchase our uniform
Items of uniform are available to buy from Tesco.
When ordering your clothing, please ensure that you order in good time for the uniform to arrive.
- All your uniform options in one place, complete with our school-approved embroidered emblem
- No minimum quantity, buy what you need
- 5% cash donation for Holy Saviour School
- Earn Tesco Clubcard points
- Embroidered in the UK and delivered free to your home or office within 14 days
- Uniforms are high quality and adhere to the ethical trading initiative
Our uniform is also available to purchase from:
School Brands Ltd, Unit 225, Bizspace - Lomeshaye Business village,Turner Road,Nelson. 01282 693144 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MARK ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.